Cinco de Cyber
Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry, especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Takeaways for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“Inspirien PSO eliminates a lot of paperwork and time! Nurses are able to easily start documenting an incident and drop boxes appear. The nurses are only presented with the required questions based on their previous answers. I am then able to review the incident, document my follow-up and investigation, and look for trends by running reports.”
Adam Dubose, RN, CIC, RH-CBS
Assistant Director of Nursing | Bullock County Hospital
“The BEST part of working with Inspirien is the staff. They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I feel they go above and beyond to assist me and always do so in a very timely manner.”
Grove Hill Memorial
“The new ECRI site has eliminated the middle man. Now I do not have to wait for a manager to get information to me in order for the incident to be submitted.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital