Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry,
especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Ready to apply?
With our short three-page application, learn how easily you can protect your facility.
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“Inspirien PSO eliminates a lot of paperwork and time! Nurses are able to easily start documenting an incident and drop boxes appear. The nurses are only presented with the required questions based on their previous answers. I am then able to review the incident, document my follow-up and investigation, and look for trends by running reports.”
Adam Dubose, RN, CIC, RH-CBS
Assistant Director of Nursing | Bullock County Hospital
“The staff at Inspirien go above and beyond to help you with any issue that you have. They are so well educated on the latest issues.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital
“Being a part of a PSO offers me the reassurance that we, as a facility, can work undistracted to get to the root cause of an issue without being hindered.”
Grove Hill Memorial