Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry, especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“The staff at Inspirien go above and beyond to help you with any issue that you have. They are so well educated on the latest issues.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital
“It is a pleasure to work with the staff at Inspirien. They have a wonderful team who really know their business. I would not get my coverage from anywhere else.”
Hospital CEO | DCH Health System
“Medical malpractice coverage and the defense thereof is a crucial element in hospital operations today. It’s also important that organizations select a partner to assist them in thoroughly evaluating potential carriers who understand risk management, who focus on education and will stand beside their clients during turbulent circumstances. For these reasons, we’ve felt fortunate to have strong partners like PetraRMS and Inspirien guiding our efforts.”
Hospital CEO | Coosa Valley Medical Center