Cyber security is a huge threat to the healthcare industry, especially the facilities we insure.
5 Key Facts for Hospitals
- 97% of Data Breaches are avoidable through simple or intermediate controls.
- Medical Identity Theft accounted for 43% of all Identity Theft reported in 2013.
- Excess of 250 Million people's medical records have been breached since 2013.
- 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss will go out of business within 1 year.
- Cyber Protection covers more than breaches.
Chief Underwriting Officer
Inspired Ideas. That's Inspirien.
Every day, every week, we bring innovation to customers like you. Follow our Inspired Ideas blog.
And keep up with a rapidly-changing industry.
“The best part about working with Inspirien is their expert advice and guidance is only a phone call or email away. Whenever I have a question, I know I will get the most up-to-date answer available. And, the unique thing about Inspirien is they also provide free live educational classes to my staff.”
Adam Dubose, RN, CIC, RH-CBS
Assistant Director of Nursing | Bullock County Hospital
“Being a part of a PSO offers me the reassurance that we, as a facility, can work undistracted to get to the root cause of an issue without being hindered.”
Grove Hill Memorial
“The staff at Inspirien go above and beyond to help you with any issue that you have. They are so well educated on the latest issues.”
Nedra Dunn, RN
Quality Assurance, CM, EH, RM | Crewnshaw Community Hospital